We’re welcoming spring with new hours in our Loudoun location! From spring to fall, our showroom at 36328 Bell Road, Round Hill, VA will be open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays. For more information, contact our Loudoun showroom at (540) 441-3304.
In order to spend time with family & friends this Holiday Season, Frederick Block, Brick & Stone will be CLOSED on the following dates:
CLOSED – Saturday, December 23 – Tuesday, December 26
CLOSED – Saturday, December 30 – Monday, January 1
In order to spend time with family and friends this Thanksgiving, we will be CLOSED on the following dates:
Thursday, November 23rd,
Friday, November 24th &
Saturday, November 25th
Our Winchester location will be closing at 4 pm on Friday, October 27, and will be closed on Saturday, October 28, to conduct our annual inventory. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will reopen with normal business hours on Monday, October 30.
Frederick Block, Brick & Stone will be closed Saturday, September 2, 2017 and Monday, September 4, 2017 in observance of the Labor Day weekend.
We will be CLOSED for Independence Day on Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
Be sure to stop in to finish getting the supplies for your outdoor project!
CELEBRATE OUR NEWEST LOCATION!
June 21, 2017 — 7:30am-6:00pm
36328 Bell Road, Round Hill, VA
Check out our new displays, meet our staff, meet our product reps, earn an NCMA credit, join us for breakfast, and later for wood fired pizzas and burgers and hotdogs.
All Frederick Block, Brick & Stone locations will be closed Monday, May 29, 2017, in observance of Memorial Day.
Our Winchester store will hold normal business hours, 8am-noon on Saturday, May 27, 2017.
Frederick Block, Brick & Stone is seeking motivated inside sales representatives for our Winchester and Loudoun County locations. While we are willing to train the right person, the following skills are helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills; should enjoy talking with, and interacting with a wide variety of people
- Some knowledge of construction and/or the masonry industry (brick, block, stone, and hardscapes) is helpful but not required
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, Spanish is a plus
- Desire to work in a team environment where responsibilities can shift based on the needs of the business
- Ability to solve problems using available resources and creative thinking abilities
- Definite growth opportunities for a passionate, driven individual
- Learn and Utilize product knowledge to provide technical assistance to customers
- Facilitate transactions of our customers
- Build relationships with our team, customers, and vendors
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off and holiday pay
This is a full-time position with occasional Saturdays. Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.