We are hiring for a receptionist at our Winchester location. Personality and the ability to multi-task are critical. We can train and provide experience for the other job responsibilities. Please submit cover letters, resumes and any salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Often the first contact point for our organization – great phone and people skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and professionally deal with interruptions
- Directing customers to the appropriate staff
- Duties also include some assistance to our office staff in a support role
- Credit application processing assistance
- Accounts receivable processing assistance
- Purchase Order processing assistance
- Daily Deposit assistance
- Receiving daily mail from the post office, sorting and distributing it to staff
- Administrative assistance when necessary
Key Personal Qualities:
- Technology savvy
- Professional appearance
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion
We provide a competitive salary, medical benefits, retirement benefits and vacation / sick leave. Normal work hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (M-F) but there is flexibility with these hours depending upon the candidate’s situation.