Frederick Block, Brick & Stone values the health and well-being of our customers, staff and their families, suppliers and the surrounding communities. With that in mind, we are actively following the COVID-19 guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and continue to assess our business practices so that we can serve our customers safely and responsibly.
As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020, our locations in Round Hill, Ruckersville, and Winchester all remain open with normal operating hours.
We have implemented the following precautionary measures.
- Social Distancing – Our associates will avoid handshakes and direct physical contact with customers and each other. If customers prefer not to enter our facilities, we encourage them to call our sales team to inquire about products, place orders or make a payment.
- Proper Hygiene – Everyone is encouraged to practice frequent hand washing for 20 seconds or longer; cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or upper sleeve, dispose of tissues in trash cans immediately; and regularly use hand sanitizers.
- Keep Surfaces Clean – We are regularly sanitizing restrooms, countertops, door handles, etc.
- Stay Home if Sick – We are asking any associate who feels sick or exhibits symptoms of being ill to stay home
- We encourage everyone to become familiarized with the CDC’s recommendations. If you have any symptoms or possible exposure, please do not visit our locations.
We have faith that continuing to be diligent and aware will aid in slowing the spread of the virus and keep our community protected. We urge you to do whatever you can to stay healthy and look forward to things returning to normal soon. We’re all in this together!
The Frederick Block Team