To our community,
As you are likely aware, Virginia’s Governor has issued an executive order, implementing several “long term actions to mitigate the impacts of this virus on our commonwealth.” While this order has limited impact on FBBS’ ability to continue operations, we certainly want to look out for the health and well-being of our staff, customers, and community.
As of March 24, 2020, we have made the following adjustments:
• Our Loudoun location will now be closed on Saturdays.
• Our Winchester and Loudoun locations will close at 4:30 pm on weekdays, starting Wednesday, March 25. This will allow thorough facility cleaning every night. Additionally, we are continuing with frequent disinfecting throughout the day at all locations.
• Our staff is practicing social distancing. This means, no handshakes and keeping at least 6 feet distance from other individuals. We will continue to provide excellent customer service and lots of smiles.
• We understand the concerns of our community and are happy to accommodate your comfort levels. We encourage you to:
– Call ahead before arriving at the facility so that we can keep an eye on traffic numbers in our building.
-Place orders and make transactions over the phone.
-Use credit cards as opposed to cash for in-person transactions.
• If you are feeling sick or displaying symptoms, we ask that you do not enter our facilities.
Our management team is meeting daily to assess the current situation and will make changes as necessary. We will keep the public informed and encourage you to frequently check our social media and website for updates.
We will get through this together!
Frederick Block, Brick & Stone